Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog Still Going Strong: 108,000+ Hits!

Happy New Year! Despite a ridiculously busy year, this website received over 14,000 hits in 2013!

If you thought 2013 was filled with mystery and exciting events, I have more to share with you! Here is a snapshot of 2014 below:
  • A new film, Vampire Academy, based on the bestselling novel series by Richelle Mead, will hit theatres on February 7, 2014!
  • The final book, The Book of Life, by Deborah Harkness, will be released in summer 2014.
  • I will review and post the entire Morganville Vampires teen novel series by the end of this year.
  • I will try to catch up on anime reviews since my work schedule will be lighter this year.
  • I will review classic novels such as Remember Me and Chain Letter by legendary teen horror writer, Christopher Pike.
Stay tuned for further updates, and enjoy my blog!
- Wicked Melody

No comments: