Saturday, August 2, 2008

....and I am back blogging!

Hello visitors! I took a short break to relax and focus on some things happening in my life. I am pleased to announce that I have added two favorite authors to the blog -- Christopher Pike, Christine Feehan and Richelle Mead. They have both written some excellent vampire-romance novels for young adult and older readers. I have finished several books now, and I am very proud of myself because I never the time to finish at such a quick pace during school. This is one advantage to working now and postponing a return to graduate school. I will have more Japanese anime reviews too. They typically take me longer to write but I have continued to pick up on more new shows each month.

QUESTION: If you have any suggestions on how to improve this blog or what book/show I should check out, you can post a comment here!
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: