Friday, December 23, 2022

Year in Review: YA Urban Fantasy and Dystopian Novels (2021-2022)

I am back! I still maintain this website. But I was really busy with other arrangements in my personal life. Despite the fact that I may not have updated much, I still read a lot of young adult (YA) urban fantasy and dystopian books. You may find a list of the books I've read since March 2021 below. I might write a review of at least one of these book series if I have time in my schedule.

Ilona Andrews
Jenna Barwin
  • A Hill Vampire
    • Dark Wine at the Grave (Book 7)
    • Dark Wine at Halloween (Book 8)
K.F. Breene

Cordelia K. Castel
  • The Princess Trials
    • The Princess Trials (Book 1)
    • The Princess Games (Book 2)
    • The Princess Crown (Book 3)
Bella Forrest
  • The Gender Game
    • The Gender Game (Book 1)
    • The Gender Secret (Book 2)
    • The Gender Lie (Book 3)
    • The Gender War (Book 4)
    • The Gender Fall (Book 5)
    • The Gender Plan (Book 6)
    • The Gender End
  • The Girl Who Dared
    • The Girl Who Dared to Think (Book 1)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Stand (Book 2)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Descend (Book 3)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Rise (Book 4)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Lead (Book 5)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Endure (Book 6)
    • The Girl Who Dared to Fight (Book 7)
  • The Child Thief  
    • The Child Thief (Book 1)
    • Deep Shadows (Book 2)
    • Thin Lines (Book 3)
    • Little Lies (Book 4)
Jeaniene Frost
Mckenzie Hunter
Michelle Madow
Chloe Neill

Keep an eye out for my second piece on the entertainment I've consumed since March 2021.

No comments: