Saturday, December 24, 2022

Year In Review: Entertainment (2021-2022)

In the first part, I listed the books I've read in the last two years. I explained that I've added more responsibilities to my personal life, which leaves me with little free time for blogging. I also watch movies and television shows in my spare time. The action/adventure and supernatural subgenres are my favorites. As promised, here is a list of the movies and TV shows I've seen since March 2021:

Movies
  • The Batman
  • Black Adam
  • Black Widow
  • Bullet Train
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
  • Eternals
  • Everything Everywhere All at Once
  • Ghostbusters: Afterlife
  • The Gray Man
  • Jungle Cruise
  • The King's Man
  • The Lost City
  • Mortal Kombat
  • No Time to Die
  • The Old Guard
  • Red Notice
  • The School for Good and Evil
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home
  • Thor: Love and Thunder
  • Top Gun: Maverick
  • Uncharted
  • The Woman King
Japanese Anime
  • Aquarion Logos (2015)
  • Attack on Titan (final season) 
  • Belle (2021)
  • Castle in the Sky (English dub, 1996)
  • My Neighbor Totoro (English dub, 2005)
  • Night Raid 1931 (2010)
  • Sailor Moon Eternal (2-part movie, 2021)
Korean Dramas
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? (2018)
  • A Korean Odyssey (2017)
  • Strong Girl Bong-soon (2017)
  • Gangnam Beauty (2018)
  • Rookie Historian Goo (2019)
  • It's Okay Not to Be Okay (2020)
  • The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)
  • Mr. Queen (2020)
  • True Beauty (2020-2021)
  • Bulgasal: Immortal Souls (2021)
  • My Roommate is a Gumiho (2021) 
  • Alchemy of Souls (2022-2023)

Stay warm and positive as this year comes to an end. In 2023, I look forward to discovering new books and entertainment! 

No comments: