Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~ (Ballad Version)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


This is currently one of my favorite Japanese anime songs. You can hear the ancient Japanese theme (hint: flute) throughout the song. It is the ballad version of "Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~" by Riyu Kosaka. I will write a review on the popular anime show, Claymore, in the near future. There are various Claymore scenes in the music video. Enjoy the song.

Hear my heart, wandering inside your mind

I still can't let you go

Feel my hand, reaching out for you

there's nowhere I can rest my soul

Yet again, somebody is crying all alone

lost in the night

A trick is played, fate is what we can't avoid

but now we have to move on

Still I cherish what you gave to me

nothing can take its place

Do you know how trapped

I am, don't leave me here alone

Beautiful, the flowers bloom

her grace will never die

Nothing can shake her mind

she'll keep her face towards the blazing light

Clouds that break away today

share my pain oh guilty sky

Deep down inside I cried for my soul

embraced the tears that flows



This is a partial English translation of the song. The lyrics perfectly describe the deep and loving relationship Clare shared with Teresa in Claymore: her low perception of herself and her constant wish to return to the past. However, she hides the pain and embraces the present.

No comments: