Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WELCOME TO MY *NEW* BLOG!

Happy New Year, 2008! My name is Wicked Melody and welcome to my brand new blog dedicated to fantasy and the paranormal. This is a passion I have enjoyed since adolescence. Anything weird or supernatural naturally interests me. I have also recognized that the world is a very spiritual and magical place.

I am a recent college graduate and avid anime fan. I love reading, writing, and spending time with my boyfriend. This site will cover paranormal novels, TV shows, movies, music and urban legends. I may also post some weird news articles. I will appreciate comments and suggestions on my blog.

(Note: Anything derogatory and inappropiate will be removed.)

I highly recommend Firefox 2.0+ to view this site accurately. I hope you will find my blog enjoyable to read. I will start with a video of one of the greatest pop-dancefloor singers of all time,
Laura Branigan's classic song, "Self-Control." Sadly, she passed away unexpectedly in 2004. May she rest in peace.



This song reminds me of the '80s horror films. Such good memories. =)

No comments: