Monday, April 22, 2013

100,000 Hits!

As of April 22, 2013, this blog has reached the epic number: 100,000 hits! Since I launched this supernatural-themed blog nearly five years ago, I have written over 360 posts that covers anime, novels, and entertainment. When I started this project, I was a recent college graduate who wanted to share to the world my hobby in this popular genre. I have been an avid fan of the horror/paranormal/supernatural genre since the 1990s. I got my first glimpse with this genre by reading classic horror teen novels by R.L. Stine and Christopher Pike. This figures paved the way for the popularity of the teen supernatural genre in the 2000s. I would also visit Blockbuster Video and cable channels, such as Sci-Fi (before its re-branding), HBO, Showtime, and USA Network, to catch up on cult classics. High-speed Internet (which was absent in my childhood) has now made it possible for fans and newcomers to watch these great classics online. Although I post much less now (I have completed graduate school and am in the early stage of my career), I look forward to continuing this blog! Stay tuned for more reviews and updates!

No comments: