Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update: True Blood 2nd Season Debuts June 14

This is a reminder that the second season of True Blood premieres this Sunday, June 14, 2009 on the HBO Channel at 9:00pm Eastern Time. If you are still looking for promotional clips, this link provides excellent preview footage of the storyline and new cast members.

Don't forget to view my latest review of the ninth Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead and Gone. I have also posted the official promotional trailer of the upcoming Twilight sequel, New Moon. Fans should rejoice this summer!

I will be very busy this summer because I will begin the transition from work to school. I will be a graduate student in the fall! My activities (traveling, moving expenses) will not disrupt this blog. I hope to finish my review of the first season of Legend of the Seeker in a few days. Stay tuned to another Japanese anime review.

No comments: