Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Happy Belated New Year and Book Reading List for 2019

Welcome fans and guests! Happy belated new year! I have resumed regular posting on this blog of my favorite paranormal fiction and entertainment. 2019 marks 10 years of blogging Wicked Melody's Tavern! Yes, it's hard to believe this blog is a decade old. But I also must say that the urban fantasy genre is in a much stronger position since I started blogging. In 2017, I finally purchased an Amazon Kindle which expanded my access to new authors who are incredibly talented. This is definitely a luxury that I did not have in 2008 -- I relied entirely on print editions at bookstores and libraries!

The years 2015-2018 was so incredibly busy for me career-wise hat I had to temporarily set aside this blog in 2018. Unexpected personal responsibilities have to take first priority. I'm older and thus have more commitments than when I started this blog fresh out of college. Now that everything is secured in my own life, I can focus again on my hobby of blogging! Stay tuned for more updates! Below are a list of titles that I hope to read and/or review throughout this year. Expect great things in 2019!
  • Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant #1) by Ilona Andrews
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy #4, Catalina arc) by Ilona Andrews
  • Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard 
  • Dark Wine at Sunset - unconfirmed (A Hill Vampire #3) by Jenna Barwin
  • Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson #11) by Patricia Briggs
  • Side Jobs (anthology) (The Dresden Files #16) by Jim Butcher
    • Peace Talks is the next book, but the publication date is undetermined. 
  • Sword and Pen (The Great Library #5) by Rachel Caine
  • Fins series by Tera Lynn Childs 
  • Hitch series by G.K. DeRosa 
  • Tempest Revealed (Tempest #3) by Tracy Deebs
  • The Crossing (Ingo #4) by Helen Dunmore
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel #2) by Jeaniene Frost
  • Rite of the Warlock series by Juliana Haygert 
  • Dragon Bites (Stormwalker #6) by Allyson James
  • Daughters of the Sea series by Kathryn Lasky
  • Wicked Hunger (Heirs of Chicagoland #2) by Chloe Neill
  • The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5) by Christopher Pike
  • Grave Destiny (Grave Witch, Book #6) by Kaylana Price
  • Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter #9) by Nalini Singh
  • Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter #10) by Nalini Singh 
  • Merman's Kiss series by Dee J. Stone
  • TV Show: Midnight, Texas (Seasons 1 and 2)


No comments: